Latest Comments

Masters of Horror ( 9 minutes ago )

BellaMia2 : Can't say that I liked this story as much I liked the first episode. This was OK, but very weird. So far, I am lukewarm about this series. Hopefully, it will get better with future episodes. I'm not giving up just yet.

Kidnap ( 12 minutes ago )

Sarkazm : Excellent watch! I can understand why some weren't fulfilled with the plot but that's the magic of the movie. It didn't really need one. A desperate mother willing to do anything for her child. Halle's acting and her abandonment/willingness to get "ugly"= a great movie.

The Changeling ( 20 minutes ago )

mikeysdevilish : IT WAS OK,,, NOT AS GOOD AS EVERYONE'S SAYING

People Just Do Nothing ( 32 minutes ago )

arw115611 : Hilarious show with lots of heart. Great watch.

Manhunt Unabomber ( 43 minutes ago )

millermoto : I just finished episode 5 and this ranks at the top of anything I've seen released this year. I agree that the time shifting hurts the story but that's my only critique. I still look forward to each new episode. Most of the stuff I like lately are crime dramas from the UK and the great true crime documentaries that have been popping up lately in the US - The Keepers, Making Of A Murderer, The Killing Season. It's rare that I like American TV Drama so I'm really happy to see this one. IMDB has it rated right now at 7.9 and Rotten Tomatoes at 89%. 9/10 for me.

Shot Caller ( 49 minutes ago )

ConnieWhispers : This is an EXCELLENT prison film. Thank you uploaders!

America's Got Talent ( 53 minutes ago )

ateras360 : Dayum Tyra is a sexy mother fucker mmm mmm lol

Wrecked ( 56 minutes ago )

arw115611 : I thought this show wouldnt last a season after I saw the first episode. Two seasons later and I think its now bordering on all-time epic comedy. I cant believe these seasons end so quickly.

People of Earth ( 1 hour ago )

i3eautifuldsastr : No I'm not drunk, mother, you're drunk. Lmfao

Ink Master ( 1 hour ago )

acreation : Always so happy to see Inkmaster has aired!

Curb Your Enthusiasm ( 1 hour ago )

Suarez71 : I do like this programme but I'm totally amazed how he's managed to resell Seinfeld to us all.

American Dad! ( 1 hour ago )

ShannonMovieJunki : wtf did we just watch lol

The Real Housewives of New Jersey ( 1 hour ago )

mrberry2u : so glad that Danielle is back. this season is going to be turbulent. bring it on b/c I'm ready. oh, and that Delores is one sexy beast.

Tex Avery the King of Cartoons ( 1 hour ago )

MissMorgue : Tex Avery cartoons have always been my favorites, the jokes were also so much more entertaining than the standard run of the mill cartoons. Also finding out he made Bugs Bunny such an iconic character is amazing.

Ray Donovan ( 1 hour ago )

maggieevansdx : I think the flashbacks make sense because they show what is on Rays mind. He is trying to get on with life but thinks of Abby all the time now. When she was alive he rarely thought of her at all.

Starship Troopers: Traitor of Mars ( 1 hour ago )

DjSuperman1 : Great movie. Better than all the sequels, and more similar to the first movie. I hope they make another one.

Megan Leavey ( 1 hour ago )

Eyesoar : Propaganda related to Trump, no. A woman's love for her dog who she shared some pretty scary shit with yes. It's not the typical chest thumping I'm American bullshit. Oscar worthy no.

Megan Leavey ( 1 hour ago )

BUDDHA512 : Really good well worth the watch. If you like this try MAX its another good one too.

American Dad! ( 1 hour ago )

arw115611 : The whole "Roger being a homo deviant" thing is getting a little too much. We all know what he is....no need to see it this often. About to bail on this show.

Barbecue ( 1 hour ago )

IsisBleeding : Very interesting stuff that I wish they had spent more time with in each segment.I could go for the roasted pig right now. Some places were much cleaner in the processes than expected and I would love to see them break down what meat, spices and style they used.

My Cousin Rachel ( 1 hour ago )

Vincent1965 : this movie was a bore boooooring... not worth the watch was a yawner

Rough Night ( 1 hour ago )

ConnieWhispers : Sings *What can I say except you're welcome* That was from uploaders to you. They didn't know this chic flick was that awful. Lol!

Face Off ( 2 hours ago )

MrPInniss : from day 1..... i knew it!

Utopia ( 2 hours ago )

Lucy18960 : Tried the pilot. Not for me at all.

Maudie ( 2 hours ago )

lowoil : Sweet slow story of one of the many folk painters that dot the world. Known not so much for their artistic merit, but from the heart in which they painted. I enjoyed this movie

Oranges and Sunshine ( 2 hours ago )

kyocera301 : That was hard to watch. But I'm glad I did. 5/5

Shooter ( 2 hours ago )

Kinsm : Time to cancel it, gone off the rails.

Marvel's The Defenders ( 2 hours ago )

copiluu : Sigourney Weaver she may be old but she is bad ass

American Ripper ( 2 hours ago )

ateras360 : I have my own theory of who the ripper was. A female. It fits if you think about it.

Operation Dunkirk ( 2 hours ago )

joe6786 : god , watch the real movie .... making copycat grrrr SHOULD BE ILLEGAL A FEDERAL LAW AGAINST MAKING TRIPE FAKE COPYCAT LIKE FILMS from classics, again WATCH THE REAL MOVIE not this junk. WASTE OF TIME, watch real movie.

Baywatch ( 2 hours ago )

ConnieWhispers : Was this supposed to be a comedy based off the tv show? What a stupid question, but I'll answer it. This is a comedy based off the tv show. You're welcome.

All Eyez on Me ( 2 hours ago )

ConnieWhispers : I really want to wack the director with a grease pan for cramming everything into this bio that had nothing to do with what a legend he was.

Wrecked ( 2 hours ago )

Selected : Seems they landed on an island where they are being watched and have to comply with every order to survive. I had a feeling the guy in the chains was going to die quick. Somehow the cash in the bag will be used as a bargaining tool.

Ip Man 3 ( 2 hours ago )

humanhybred : Extremely entertaining, Donnie Yen kicking ass and taking names...10/10*

Firefly ( 2 hours ago )

Mastolastus : If you want to know just how ****** up the world is, this show gets canceled after 11 episodes, but Here Comes Honey Boo Boo got 4 seasons. Wrap your brain around that.

All Eyez on Me ( 2 hours ago )

tasherit : This movie missed everything important about this man. Watch Tupac Resurrection guys.

Megan Leavey ( 2 hours ago )

kchief58 : Awesome,,Semper Fi

Wrecked ( 2 hours ago )

frenchiemel : Great finale, can't wait for next season for this hilarious show! **Can someone please explain the last 3 seconds? Not sure that I get what was implied. Warning...spoilers may below in the replies. TIA!**

So You Think You Can Dance ( 2 hours ago )

Picklefrits : I know it doesn't really mean much, but it was really annoying how the video kept muting while people were cheering. It makes it almost unbearable to watch for me.

Preacher ( 2 hours ago )

muchohorses : I am still hanging in but becoming aggravated. The writers have basically just pushed Tulip into a brooding know nothing, do nothing character. Then they have taken Cassidy. a wonderful buzzsaw of weirdness and changed him into the caretaker of his French son. OMG - Now that I have put it into words it is worse. Bring back the core of this show - Jesse, Tulip, and Cassidy go on a wild and crazy adventure. I do not care if Jesse does carry the power of Genesis, he does not have enough "power" to carry this series alone.

Megan Leavey ( 3 hours ago )

Targaryen_Girl : Wow, that was so good. Great movie!

I Was Prey ( 3 hours ago )

Targaryen_Girl : Really sweet old man. Such a great show!

Preacher ( 4 hours ago )

OscarBlake : Herr Starr...not sure what to say about him but so far i think he is my fav character. Dude makes me laugh and scary in ways i cant even imagine

Midnight Texas ( 4 hours ago )

swans2525 : first ep i liked it i have to see more to say i will keep watching so.

Just Desserts ( 4 hours ago )

Deeoh : Funny short...darkly funny.

WWE Monday Night RAW ( 4 hours ago )

David_Smith : Cruiserweight Division? More like Loserweight Division. WWE Raw sucks!

Married at First Sight: Second Chances ( 4 hours ago )

malloryor : Honestly, from what I've witnessed, Maya is the complete victim and innocent in this situation. The girl's comment about her looking like the hunchback of notredame before clarifying she looked like the female character from that (which she doesn't--the character is a gypsy) was meant to be taken as an insult. So no surprise why Maya is so guarded with those mean girls. Malika has been the the ring leader of it and honestly, the woman is 26 but acts like she's in high school with the stupid damsel in distress, scared act. Ugh this is painful because I hate watching catty immature women and David, is just as naive as they come, falling for it everytime.

Bike Chick ( 4 hours ago )

HeatherMason : amateurish, for sure. i've the impression someone really liked both Kick-Ass and Kill Bill. were it feature length it'd probably give a lot of entertainment from additional scenes of clumsy dialogue and awkward violence. not sure it's worth it at a mere fifteen minutes.

Remember Me
Forgot Login | Make a Free Account

Information

LetMeWatchThis Guide TV Schedule

Support the Site

Site Updates and News

Did you know you can use Primewire.org and Primewire.is to access this site? Well, now you do.
Check out the personalized TV Schedule.

Latest Comments

Masters of Horror

Kidnap

The Changeling

mikeysdevilish : IT WAS OK,,, NOT AS GOOD AS EVERYONE'S SAYING

People Just Do Nothing

arw115611 : Hilarious show with lots of heart. Great watch.

Manhunt Unabomber

Shot Caller

ConnieWhispers : This is an EXCELLENT prison film. Thank you uploaders!

Wrecked